Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://resoume.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Resoume's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Resoume's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Resoume at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Resoume's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Resoume makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Resoume does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- A lifetime license is bound to the lifetime of Resoume as a service and product, not to the user.
In no event shall Resoume or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Resoume's website, even if Resoume or a Resoume authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Resoume's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Resoume does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Resoume may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Resoume does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Resoume has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Resoume of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Resoume may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Your Responsibilities
You agree that you will use the Services:
- Only in a lawful manner and in compliance with all applicable laws;
- In accordance with the Terms and any documentation, usage guidelines, parameters, and other requirements provided to you by Resoume or its licensors, as may be modified by Resoume or its licensors from time to time;
- In a manner that does not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any of Resoume’s or its licensors’ rights or those of any other person or entity;
- As it relates to Generated Content, in a manner that is consistent with the OpenAI mission and Charter, which is incorporated herein by reference, as determined by OpenAI in its sole discretion;
- In a manner that does not violate these Terms, any agreement between you and anyone else or our or a third party’s rights; and
- In compliance with, and you will not attempt to circumvent, any call rate limits or other restrictions that may be established by Resoume or its licensors from time to time.
8.1. Only Use Content You’re Allowed To Use. You represent and warrant that you own all rights to your User Content or otherwise have (and will continue to have) all rights and permissions necessary to use, share, display, transfer and license your User Content via the Services and in the manner set forth in this Agreement. If we use your User Content in the ways described in this Agreement, you represent and warrant that such use will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Also, content on the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property, trade secret or other rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
8.2. Follow The Law. You represent and warrant that your use of the Services is in compliance with applicable laws, including without limitation applicable export or import controls and regulations and sanctions.
8.3. Share Responsibly. The Services let you share User Content including without limitation on social media and the open web, so please think carefully about your User Content. We’re not responsible for what you share via the Services.
8.4. Comply With Our Acceptable Use Policy. You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (which is incorporated herein by reference). You represent and warrant that your User Content and your use of the Services complies with our Acceptable Use Policy.
8.5. Your Sites And Your End Users Are Your Responsibility. Your Sites may have their own visitors, customers and users (“End Users”). You understand and agree that (a) Your Sites and your End Users are your responsibility; (b) you’re solely responsible for providing products, services and support to your End Users; (c) you’re solely responsible for compliance with any laws or regulations related to Your Sites and/or your End Users; and (d) your ability to create, share or otherwise operate Your Sites may be limited by the extent to which Your Sites include Licensed Content. We’re not liable for, and won’t provide you with any legal advice regarding, Your Sites or your End Users. This does not limit or affect any liability we may have to you separately for any breach of the other provisions of this Agreement.
8.6. Your Videos Are Your Responsibility. You understand and agree that (a) Your Videos are your responsibility; (b) you’re solely responsible for compliance with any laws or regulations related to Your Videos; and (c) your ability to create, share or otherwise use Your Videos may be limited by the extent to which Your Videos include Licensed Content. We’re not liable for, and won’t provide you with any legal advice regarding, Your Videos. This does not limit or affect any liability we may have to you separately for any breach of the other provisions of this Agreement.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Resoume has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Resoume or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.